We'd like to introduce ourselves...
The FOAC was formed by Illinois and Indiana 7-Eleven franchisees in 1980 and has provided limitless help and assistance to many 7-Eleven franchisees for more than 32 years. We are effective because of our membership size (more than 300 members) and talent. We share a dream: a future that includes a 7-Eleven trademark that gains greater value each and every year, and an enjoyable lifestyle for all franchisees. By working together, we can successfully achieve these goals.
You'd be amazed at the power of numbers. Our strength is derived
from our unity.
Whether you just franchised or have been in the system for decades, we'd like to urge you to join the FOAC. This is a great way to meet other 7-Eleven franchisees, get to know them, brainstorm ideas together and develop lasting friendships.
- FOAC is an effective communication and representation organization run by and for franchisees. FOAC is franchisee-directed, with regularly-held meetings involving all levels of 7-Eleven management to discuss issues, solutions, new promotions and ideas.
- A discounted workers compensation program is available to all members. Even corporate stores utilize our workers compensation program to save big! (Estimated $400 savings per store)
- Membership in the FOAC is $5 per month per store.
- FOAC members have an open invitation to attend all board meetings as well as run for a position on the board.
- The FOAC is an active member of NACS, National Association of Convenience Stores.
- FOAC supports worthwhile charities that help our communities and strengthen the 7-Eleven brand name community image. We have continuously supported the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) as well as the Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and the Gift of Hope regional organ donor program.